One-year-old boy accidentally swallows venomous snakelet while playing in courtyard — ARUSHANYAN TV
  • Сб. Ноя 28th, 2020

ARUSHANYAN TV

НОВОСТИ | БЛОГ | ТВ

One-year-old boy accidentally swallows venomous snakelet while playing in courtyard

  • Главная
  • One-year-old boy accidentally swallows venomous snakelet while playing in courtyard

One-year-old boy accidentally swallows venomous snakelet while playing in courtyard

  In a shocking incident, a one-year-old boy accidentally swallowed a snakelet while playing in the courtyard of his house in Bholapur village of Fatehganj area in Bareilly district on…